Thursday, July 15, 2010

... bake the perfect croissant

Croissants here I come! everyone is invited over for croissants, pain au chocolat, jam triangle twists (and foccacia bread) made especially by moi! I had the best three hours I have had in Paris by far in this baking class! I absolutley LOVED it. I realized that baking is way harder than anyone thinks, baking is way more fu than I thought before, Meryl Streep in Its Complicated could not have made pain au chocolat in one night because the dough has to sit overnight, I love jam, and I want a stand up Kitchen Aid mixer and cooling trays for my birthday. The class was so much fun and even if I have to toot my own baking-whiz horn my croissants and other pastries were the best! I cannot wait to make then at home so raise your hand if you are ready for brunch at jane and Katie's house! (Since I cant see if you raised your hand you can leave a comment on the blog and that will suffice!) I really dont know who reads this blog so you can tell me that too!

2 comments:

  1. i totally raised my hand :) the next time i'm in san marcos and youre in austin, i just may have to leave corey to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want foooooddd!!!! bake me deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete